|Class||Necromancer, Mage (formerly)|
|Former affiliation(s)||Kirin Tor|
Thule, Bethor Iceshard and Gunther Arcanus once created a magic wand, woven together from the apprentices wands each mage possessed. This wand was a symbol of their friendship. Their friendship was sundered when Ravenclaw willingly sold his soul to the Lich King. Although Thule came to despise the wand he could not part with it, nor could he let the others have it. So he stole the wand, and hid it in Fenris Keep. He also turned on his head servant and bodyguard Alaric and gave his head to the gnolls.
Thule seems particularly powerful in necromancy, even after beheading his head servant Alaric, the servant still maintains his unlife. He used warlock and necromantic magics to create the Rot Hide Ichor flowing through the bodies of the Rot Hide gnolls, giving them life. He also has an imp companion.
Despite their best efforts, the Forsaken were unable to end Thule's life. However, Thule himself was evicted from Fenris Keep, gained rare status and now lives in a small camp with two Hands of Ravenclaw, a little north of The Forsaken Front.
- Thule Ravenclaw says: Those filthy mutts forced me out of Fenris Keep, I won't be forced out of my camp as well!
- Imp Minion <Thule Ravenclaw's Pet>
- Fenwick Thatros
- Ravenclaw Regent (Rare)
- Ivar the Foul
- Rot Hide tribe
Magics of Thule Ravenclaw
- Shadow Shield - Wraps an ally in a shield that lasts up to 30 sec., absorbing a maximum of 12 damage.
- Shadow Weave - Hurls a bolt of dark magic at an enemy, inflicting Shadow damage.
- Hex of Ravenclaw — Curses an enemy, reducing the Physical damage it deals by 10 and decreasing its magical damage by 20 for 30 sec. Also, the curse increases the Physical damage the caster deals by 10 and enhances its magical damage by 20 for 30 sec.
- Summon Imp
- Demon Armor
- Some followers of Thule have learnt to harness a form of shadow magic
- Touch of Ravenclaw — Stuns an enemy and reduces its armor by 120 for 5 sec.
It is learned by the Hand of Ravenclaw.
- Rage of Thule — Inflicts 30 Shadow damage to an enemy every 10 sec., increasing the Physical damage it takes by 8 for 2 min.
It is learned by the gnoll Snarlmane.
- Blessing of Thule — Increases the caster's attack speed by 50% for 8 sec. However, the caster becomes fatigued from the extra effort.
It is learned by the Ravenclaw Drudger.
- Curse of Thule — Reduces the Spirit of an enemy by 2 for 2 min.
It is learned by the gnolls of the Rot Hide tribe.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now a rare mob instead of a quest target.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Level reduced from 24 to 20.