Eastern Krasarang Wilds
|Sources: World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria|
Thunder Cleft is a tauren encampment on the Dojani River in the eastern Krasarang Wilds. It was set up by the Dawnchaser tribe, led by Sunwalker Dezco, after they paddled upstream by canoe and were blocked from traveling further north by the cliffs of Winds' Edge. To the camp's east is the Krasari Ruins, just to the southeast is the Incursion, a night elf camp, and the Ruins of Dojan can be found to the south.
- Sunwalker Dezco <Dawnchaser Chieftain>
- Leza Dawnchaser
- Kor Bloodtusk
- Kang Bramblestaff
- Malaya Dawnchaser <Innkeeper>
- Kosta Dawnchaser <Knick Knacks Vendor>
- Lira Skysplitter <Flight Master>
- Teve Dawnchaser <Stable Master>
- Kapik <Dezco's Riding Kodo>
- Warpath <Kor's Riding Worg>
- Supplies Kodo
- Thunder Cleft Sunwalker
- Thunder Cleft Brave
- During the early stages of beta testing, this area was named New Taurajo.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.