- This article is about the Warcraft III creeps. For the race, see Thunder lizard.
Thunder Lizards are thunder lizard creeps that can be encountered in many tilesets.
Spells and abilities
- Slams the ground, dealing 70 points of damage and slowing the movement and attack rate of nearby enemy units.
||Area of Effect
|4 (2) sec.
||70 damage, Movement & Attack Speed Slowed 25%
- Patch 1.13 (2003-12-16): Thunder Lizard cost increased to 6 food from 5, and 150 lumber from 80 lumber.
|Patch 1.07 (Frozen Throne)
- Gold cost increased to 365 from 340.
- Lumber cost decreased to 80 from 150.
- Food cost decreased to 5 from 6.
- Patch 1.06 (2003-06-03):
- Lightning Lizards, Thunder Lizards and Storm Wyrms no longer friendly fire - their attacks only hit hostile targets.
- Thunder Lizard damage reduced from 1d11+30 to 1d8+26.
- Patch 1.01 (2002-07-05):
- Lumber cost increased to 150 from 80.
- Food cost increased to 6 from 5.