Tiger's Fury is a level 13 Feral druid buff that restores 20 Energy and gives a brief increase in damage. It does not break and does not trigger the global cooldown. At 0 energy cost, using this before any ability is a DPS gain.
Rank 2 is learned at level 52, causing Tiger's Fury to generate 60 energy.
- Tiger's Fury is a Rare Druid Ability card in the World of Warcraft: Trading Card Game's Blood of Gladiators set.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now available at level 13 (was 12).
- Hotfix (2014-10-16): "Tiger's Fury should now automatically shift the Druid into Cat Form when used. Additionally, the effect is no longer cancelled by activating Incarnation: King of the Jungle or leaving Cat Form."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now lasts 8 seconds (up from 6 seconds) and is usable during Berserk.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a Feral specialization ability, and also restores 60 Energy. Cannot be used while Berserk is active.
- Patch 4.0.6a (2011-02-11): A sound effect has been added to this ability.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Energy cost removed.
- Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-22): Replaced global cooldown on Tiger's Fury with a 1 second self cooldown. In addition, its duration has been increased to 6 seconds.
- Patch 0.9 (2004-08-17): Damage should now scale properly when used with and .
- Patch 0.8 (2004-07-07): Feline Fury renamed to Tiger's Fury.