|This article's name is unofficial.|
By the time of the war against the Iron Horde, troll druids had created a way for all druids to take on a half-cat form like those of Shirvallah's champions through the . This was later removed from the game.
- High Priestess Arlokk, High Priestess of Bethekk, located in the old version of Zul'Gurub, transformed into the form of a female panther-like tigon during her boss fight.
- High Priestess Kilnara, who replaced Arlokk during the revamp of Zul'Gurub, uses a transformation similar to that of Arlokk.
- High Priest Thekal, High Priest of Shirvallah, transformed into a male tiger-like tigon during his boss fight.
- Roar, who appears in the Wizard of Oz event in the Karazhan Opera Hall, uses the model of a male lion-like tigon. However, due to the nature of the opera event, this may merely be a costume.
- Spirit of the Tiger, the form taken by the player during the quest .
Notes and trivia
- The name "tigon" is taken from the game files as no other name is known.
- Combining the now unobtainable fist weapons and to form the Primal Blessing set grants a small chance with each ranged or melee hit to briefly transform into a tigon.
- The saberon may have been inspired by the tigon.
- In the real world, a tigon or tiglon is the hybrid offspring of a male tiger and a lioness.
- During early parts of the testing of Cataclysm, before the tol'vir were introduced, tigons could be found in various places in Uldum.
High Priestess Arlokk in the form of a female tigon.
High Priest Thekal in the form of a male tigon.