- For the Hunter pet ability, see Time Warp (pet).
Time Warp is a level 65 mage ability. It is sometimes nicknamed "Magelust" or "Mageism" because of its similarity to and , or is itself called for with "lust" or "hero". Time Warp behaves the same way as the other bloodlust effects.
- Time Warp appears in the Journey to Un'Goro expansion for Hearthstone as the reward card granted upon completing the Mage quest "Open the Waygate". It grants the player one extra turn immediately following their normal turn.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Reworded tooltip to increase Haste.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): , , Time Warp and can no longer be cast while in Arenas.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.