Time to Visit the Caverns (Alliance)
120 (Requires 60)
+250 Lower City
In the orphanage, the old priest that comes by told us stories about the Caverns of Time. He said that it sits in the middle of time, and is really important for keeping things straight.
I don't know what that means, but he said that there were dragons there that were helping to save the world! I want to see a dragon!
Do you think that we could go there? He said that the entrance was on the eastern edge of a great desert named Tanaris.
Maybe you could buy me a souvenir while we're there?
You think it's true what they say about the Caverns of Time?
Neato! A dragon of my very own! One day I hope that I'm lucky enough to have a dragon as a friend.
<Dornaa bounces up and down with joy, fiercely hugging her new toy.>
This has been the best trip ever! I hope it never ends.
Upon completion of this quest you will gain:
A hundred yards or so back to the east from where the drake drops the player off, at Alurmi, who sells the . After purchasing the dragon, summon Dornaa and run west to the central dais.is
- The player and Dornaa stand before Zaladormu laying on the dais.
- Dornaa's jaw nearly hits the ground at the sight of Zaladormu.
- Zaladormu rises to his feet; two Wardens of Time who were standing guard run towards Dornaa, axes swinging from being held in their weapon hand as their arms move.
- Draenei Orphan whispers: Wow, he's a big one! Um... what's going on? Save me!
- Zaladormu yells: WAIT!
- Wardens have reached Dornaa, but freeze, staring down at her.
- Zaladormu yells: This girl has done nothing, and will not be held accountable for what she might do, or fail to do, in the future.
- The Wardens walk back to their posts.
- Zaladormu yells: Go in peace, child. (He lays back down.)
- Draenei Orphan whispers: Scary!