|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
- For the TCG set, see Timewalkers (TCG).
|Base of operations|
|Theater of operations|
- “Your task is to protect the timeways in the absence of the Aspects. Do you accept this responsibility?”
The Timewalkers have vowed to protect the timeways at any cost from nefarious people who want to take advantage of the bronze dragonflight's mortality after the fall of Deathwing. Formed from the Keepers of Time, its member are both mortals and bronze dragons.
The Timewalkers seem to have five main ranks among them:
- The Time Keepers, the bronze dragons.
- The Historians, those that study past events and record the new.
- The Watchers, the scholars, scouts, researchers and spies, they watch the timeways and record, investigate, and report temporal tampering and unusual phenomena.
- The Weavers, arcanists who specialize in chronomancy, the art of weaving time.
- The Wardens, staunch defenders of the Timewalkers.
In the TCG
Almost all the following have unused NPC-IDs associated with them, but have yet to appear ingame.
- Ansem, Timewalker Deathblade
- Barador, Wildhammer Timewalker
- Drom'kor, Timewalker Necrolyte
- Enabrin, Timewalker Druid
- Goran, Timewalker Lavacaller
- Komma, Timewalker Graveguard
- Lyra, Timewalker Embermage
- Moro, Timewalker Druid
- Nazzik, Timewalker Trickster
- Nehru, Timewalker Hunter
- Seres, Timewalker Assassin
- Takara, Timewalker Warlord
- Valik, Timewalker Sharpshooter
- Vorgo, Timewalker Stormlord
- Watsun, Timewalker Lightshield
- Zor'ka, Timewalker Shaman
- Brazen and Tick (and likely Chronalis) were initially planned to appear in Warlords of Draenor as members of the Timewalkers.