Gamepedia was upgraded to MediaWiki version 1.31 on Wednesday November 14th. To learn more about the upgrade and its effects click here.
Timmy the Cruel
|Level||44 - 62 Elite|
Timmison was infamous for his savagery on the field of battle. Some speculate his sadism stemmed from the ceaseless bullying he endured as a child. Now reborn as a Scourge monstrosity, his mind shattered, he is tormented by those memories, causing him to answer to the name he once loathed: Timmy.
- Thrash — Timmy the Cruel thrashes, attacking 2 additional times.
- Ravenous Claw — Timmy the Cruel claws his current target, inflicting Physical damage and healing himself for the amount of damage dealt.
- Enrage — When Timmy the Cruel reaches 50% remaining health, he enrages, increasing Physical damage dealt by 10% and melee attack speed by 30%.
Timmy appears just outside the courtyard of the Scarlet Bastion in Stratholme. He looks just like the other ghouls in the instance, so be careful not to mistake him for an out of the way trash mob and skip him.
Tactically speaking, he is a simple tank and spank fight; however for anyone below probably level 65, the word "tank," here needs to be strongly emphasized, because for the level, he hits very hard.
- Timmy the Cruel yells: TIMMY! - Yelled by Timmy the Cruel when he spawns in Stratholme. This is a reference to the character Timmy from South Park.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level reduced from 58.