Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Main article: Wizard of Oz
|Location||The Opera Hall, Karazhan|
|Status||Killable (WoW), Alive (Lore)|
He also appears in the backstage during the Return to Karazhan.
- Basic Melee - 1500 to 2000 on plate.
- Cleave - 5 yd range. Instant. Inflicts Physical damage to an enemy and its nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets. Around 4000 damage to cloth.
- Rust - Slow speed by 10%, stacking 8 times. It is considered a buff, so it can be purged. This is a purely scripted effect. A tank should hold aggro until Tinhead is sufficiently Rusted to kite.
Only time allows the stacking of more Rust on Tinhead. It is a time scripted buff.
30 seconds after Dorothee spawns Tinhead will gain the first Rust, and will stack another every 6 seconds afterwards until 8 applications. He remains slowed forever.
- Update: Since patch 2.3, it is not possible to use Detect Magic on Tinhead, as the spell no longer exists. However, enemy buffs appear without the Detect Magic being applied.
Tanks: his can kill casters and melee, so either ask for space or run back and forth between the walls, using whatever threat generating abilities you have as you run past. ( , judgement, ) As more of the other adds go down, you'll find that you have more and more space to move him around.
- Useful tip: Kill Tinhead last, while kiting him. He's a good source to regen some mana as well. Tinhead can easily be wanded to death.
- Useful tip: If you have a paladin in your group, he can judge on Tinhead as soon as he spawns to slow him immediately to normal movement speed.
- I could really use a heart. Say, can I have yours?
- Rust activates
- Tinhead begins to rust!
- Killing a player
- Guess I'm not so rusty, after all.
- Back to being an old rust bucket.
Return to Karazhan
Don't tell the other cast members, but I'm a little glad we're on break - I was worrying about getting typecast as a man in a metal suit for my entire career!