|This article concerns content exclusive to Battle for Azeroth and is subject to change at any time as development progresses.
This article should only contain officially released content, such as beta and press release content. See Wowpedia's policy on posting unreleased content.
|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Level: 110 - 120|
Battle Pet Level: 25
Central & Southeastern Kul Tiras
|Sources: Battle for Azeroth|
Tiragarde Sound sits on an inlet in the middle of Kul Tiras. It connects the Great Sea from one side of the island to the other, and is a connection point for all the major regions of Kul Tiras. The region is notably the seat of House Proudmoore. Boralus, the capital of Kul Tiras, is located here.
The people of Tiragarde Sound are renowned monster hunters, raging battle against the creatures of the sea, and struggle every day against pirates at their own shores. While the pirates were once content to stay at Freehold, in recent months, they have grown bolder, and began attacking Tiragarde Sound. During the war between the Alliance and Horde, the area served as the Alliance's staging point and home base.
Maps and subregions
|Instance name||Level range||Group size||Approximate run time|
|Freehold||110 - 120||5 player||Unknown|
|Siege of Boralus||110 - 120||5 player||Unknown|
|Zone Name||Faction||Level Range||Direction||Access|
|Drustvar||110 - 120||Southwest||???|
|Stormsong Valley||110 - 120||North||???|
- Main article: Tiragarde Sound NPCs
- Main article: Tiragarde Sound storyline
- Main article: Tiragarde Sound vignettes
Notes & trivia
- In geography, a sound is a large sea or ocean inlet larger than a bay, deeper than a bight, and wider than a fjord; or a narrow sea or ocean channel between two bodies of land.
- Patch 8.0.1 (NYI): Added.
- ^ a b 2017-11-04, BlizzCon 2017 World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth Panel Transcript. Blizzplanet, retrieved on 2017-11-05
- ^ a b 2017-11-03, WOW: BATTLE FOR AZEROTH NEW CONTINENTS, ZONES, BLIZZCON 2017. Blizzpro, retrieved on 2017-04-11