- Titan Residuum
- Unpowered remnants of Azerite armor, obtained from Mythic Keystone weekly chests and by scrapping or disenchanting Azerite armor.
There are four sources for this currency:
- Weekly Mythic+ chest
- Scrapping Azerite armor by using a scrapper
- Disenchanting Azerite armor
- As a reward from certain Treasure Map missions.
The weekly Mythic+ chest is a primary source of Titan Residuum. The amount contained is based on the highest Mythic+ keystone level successfully completed, with higher-level keys awarding exponentially higher amounts. These gains continue to increase past Mythic+ Level 10 at a fixed amount. The amounts of Titan Residuum awarded by the chest are increased with each Mythic+ season.
|2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11 - 15||16 - 20||20+|
|Season 2||15||20||60||70||80||195||205||215||625||667 - 835||866 - 990||+40 per level|
|Season 1||3||3||5 - 8||5 - 8||5 - 8||17 - 25||17 - 25||17 - 25||60||64 - 80||83 - 95||+2 per level|
Titan Residuum can also be obtained by breaking down Epic Azerite armor via scrapping or disenchanting. Each item scrapped or disenchanted will always award a fixed amount of Titan Residuum based on its item level. This fixed amount is not increased with new Mythic+ seasons* and is unaffected by .
|400||115 or 200 †|
|415||365 or 400 †|
† 400 and 415 item levels obtained after patch 8.2.0 yield higher Titan Residuum when scrapped.
In order for Azerite armor items to yield Titan Residuum, the following requirements must be met:
- The item must be of Epic quality.
- A Rare quality item will never yield Titan Residuum regardless of its item level.
- The item's armor type must match the armor type intended for the character's class (a hunter can only gain Titan Residuum from mail Azerite armor).
- The item must have been obtained during or after patch 8.1.0.
- Crafted Azerite pieces (Engineering Goggles) will never yield Titan Residuum.
Titan Residuum is a potential reward from Treasure Map missions. These missions are granted by the Treasure Map, a reward from completing the weekly Island Expedition Azerite quests:
Only one map per week can be gained per character. Unlike the other three sources, Titan Residuum only has a chance of being the mission reward and is not guaranteed. For Season 3, the amount awarded by these missions varies from 4400-5000 .
As a currency
Titan Residuum is used to purchase Azerite armor from Thaumaturge Vashreen. It can purchase either a Relinquished Azerite Token (each slot has its own token), which contains a class-appropriate Azerite armor piece equivalent to the token's item level, or to purchase specific pieces of Azerite gear.
|385||Specific Azerite item||675|
|415||Specific Azerite item||7,150|
|445||Specific Azerite item||200,000|
- There is no cap on how much can be earned and held.
- This currency does not reset when a new season begins.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2019-01-15): Items not intended for your class no longer provide Titan Residuum when disenchanted or scrapped.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.