|Start||Lady Jaina Proudmoore|
|End||Lady Jaina Proudmoore|
|Level||120 (Requires 120)|
|Category||Alliance War Campaign|
Accompany Jaina Proudmoore to Anglepoint Wharf and assist her there.
An attack on Anglepoint Wharf can only mean one thing: the Horde seeks to destroy the seagate there.
This is my home. These are my people. I cannot turn my attention to our operations in Zandalar until we've routed the Horde.
The military will take a little time to mobilize, but in the meantime you and I can face these monsters. If we can't stop them, we can slow them down.
War has come to my shores once more. I will not stand aside.
You will receive:
- 11 70
- 8,950 XP
The Horde has overrun the area. We cannot let this continue.
As I suspected, they're trying to establish a foothold and take out the seawall.
- Tandred speaks grimly.
- Tandred Proudmoore says: The Horde attack on Norwington's place emboldened them. It was only a matter of time before they struck again.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: We will teach them there is a price for attacking Kul Tiras.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Mother, I need you to mobilize our infantry and medics.
- Katherine Proudmoore says: I will get them moving to Anglepoint at once, Jaina.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Tandred, take our best ships and sail out to flank them.
- Tandred Proudmoore says: Aye aye, Lord Admiral. Where will you be?
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: I will be facing the Horde head on.
- Tandred Proudmoore says: HA! They don't stand a chance. Give 'em hell, sister!
- Katherine cautions Jaina, concerned.
- Katherine Proudmoore says: Jaina, you should not stand alone. Take <name> and Taelia at the very least!
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Wise counsel, mother. Champion, Taelia--with me. We'll cross Tiragarde Sound. Meet me by the canal.
- Jaina teleports away and Taelia leaves the memorial at a run.
Meet with Jaina at the top of the steps going into the water. A rowboat with three of her water elementals, one before the bow and the others on either side of the stern, stands ready with Taelia already sitting in it. Three Boralus Youths are fishing at the steps asking Jaina questions, with a fourth riding a Playful Water Elemental on the water.
- Boralus Youth says: It's the Lord Admiral!
- Boralus Youth says: Hi Lady Jaina! Can you do some magic for us? Can I have a water elemental?
- Boralus Youth says: Momma says you do ice magic. Can we have ice cream?
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: I'm afraid I have to help some people right now. I'll be back later.
- Take Boat to Anglepoint Wharf
- Standing on the bow, Jaina directs the elementals to swim out into the canal, and they soon rapidly pick up speed.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Taelia, what's the situation at Anglepoint? Do you think the Horde means to take out the seagate?
- Taelia sounds somewhat subdued.
- Taelia Fordragon says: I do, ma'am. When we caught sight of the Azerite explosives, we knew what they were planning.
- Taelia Fordragon says: The Outriggers and my patrol fought hard, but the enemy was relentless. We were overwhelmed.
- Taelia Fordragon says: Galeheart's our swiftest gryphon, so I was dispatched to sound the alarm.
- Taelia Fordragon says: I didn't want to leave my company... but it was the only way to get the word out.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: You did the right thing, Taelia.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Sometimes... sometimes there's no way to save everyone.
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: But we do the best we can... and we never give up hope.
A few seconds from arrival:
- Lady Jaina Proudmoore says: Get ready. We're almost there.
- Leaping onto the dock, Jaina blasts what appears to be a lethal version of to instantly impale the Invading Berserker guards through the chest with ice. The women run forward to a group of Terrified Dockworkers surrounded by more berserkers; a second AOE takes care of them as well.
- Terrified Dockworker says: It's the Lord Admiral!
- Terrified Dockworker says: She brought <name>!
- Terrified Dockworker says: It's Lady Jaina!
- Terrified Dockworker says: We're saved!
- Okri Putterwrench spawns, apparently having been among the dockworkers.
- Patch 8.1.0 (2018-12-11): Added.