To Be Prepared (Horde)
98 (Requires 98)
Visit Horde forces in Dranosh'ar Blockade.
- Armor polished
- Weapon empowered
- Last meal eaten
- Warmed up with a duel
Our allies have made the journey to Orgrimmar to support our war efforts.
Stop and visit with them, <name>. Their assistance will secure our victory today.
Blood and thunder, friend.
You look quite prepared for battle. Do not let bloodlust overtake you out there.
The Warchief wishes to present you with this ring before you head to war. May you return with the heads of many demons.
- Approach Keg of Armor Polish
- Orgek Ironhand says: A demon blade can find even the smallest crack in your armor, <name>. Repair it, or you might end up with your head on a spike.
- Approach Sun Sphere
- Seleria Dawncaller says: Silvermoon stands behind you, <name>. Allow us to bless your weapon with holy might.
- Approach food
- Liu-So says: Sit, friend, and enjoy this meal. You cannot fight on an empty stomach.
- Approach the dueling area
- Sergeant Grimjaw says: How war gets the blood pumping, <name>! Does your axe not thirst for a duel?
- Approach Cauldron of Mojo
- Ja'kala says: Finish mixin' up dat mojo, we got ta get it to da Broken Shore!
- Approach Stone Guard Mukar
- Stone Guard Mukar says: Blood and thunder, <name>. Your ship, and glorious victory, await.
- Several garrison followers appear in the Dranosh'ar Blockade for this quest.
- A circle of followers can be seen watching a duel between Annix Strifesprocket and Marius Sunshard, and can be asked for a duel themselves. These include Neejala, Maska, Faala, Handel Shadereaver, Aila Dourblade, Dawn Mercurus, Arienne Black, Argonis Solheart, Shappa, Arcanist Druk'rog, Yaalo, Lonan, Utona Wolfeye, Karn Steelhoof, Pinkee Rizzo, Omril Keenedge, Sahale, Taela Shatterborne, and Rizza Brassrokkit.
- Mojo'kai, Sulaka, Rakkaha and Ja'kala are seen preparing in a cauldron.
- Seleria Dawncaller, Merhean Sunfall and Lan'veros Furybrand are preparing Sun Spheres for the adventurers’ weapons.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.