To See the Past
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
+150 Highmountain Tribe
Collect a Bottle of Airspark, Musha's Tears, and Darkshard Crystal.
To do so, I will need very specific ingredients. They are not too difficult to obtain--you can find all of them near Thunder Totem.
Earth, air, and water are all magics we have come to know well in our mountain.
Ah, these will be perfect for what is in store.
The Bottle of Airspark is purchased from Lanna Skyspark , outside Thunder Totem.
- I don't carry much, but sometimes I have what you need.
I would like to buy from you.
Should you attempt the take the bottle beside her:
- Lanna Skyspark says: It is customary in Highmountain to pay for goods. If you need Airspark, speak with me.
Musha's Tears Crystal Fissure; do not jump from the bridge without slowfall. You will have to clear out three Turbulent Lifefurys along the river, level 100-110 water elementals with 299,132 HP guarding the item, to get to or leave the spot.is at the bottom of a waterfall to the north of Thunder Totem, and far below the bridge to
- Turbulent Lifefury says: Mu'sha's Tears are not for the mundane!
- Turbulent Lifefury says: Do not disturb these waters!
- Turbulent Lifefury says: This water is sacred!
- Turbulent Lifefury says: The magic of this place is not yours to take!
Warbrave Nava up at Crystal Fissure has two optional quests you can do.
The Darkshard Crystal is further northwest of the river, in a short, narrow pass past where Sekhan wanders. This is actually part of the Darkshard Crystal elemental sticking out of the ground; kill it to loot the item.
- Darkshard Crystal says: This crystal belongs to the earth!
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.