To Tame the Beast
110 (Requires 110)
Use the Leyworm Bait while in Felbeast Dens to lure and trap a felhound fledgling.
- Use the Leyworm Bait within the Felbeast Dens
- Weaken and trap a Felhound Fledgling
The bait I've crafted is potent. Once you apply it, you'll draw the attention of nearby hounds, so only use it when you're close to the dens.
Once the demon has taken the bait, get it into a weakened state to make trapping easier.
Good luck, <name>. I hope you return in one piece.
Be careful not to kill the felhound when trapping it. I need the subject alive to perform my tests.
The Houndmaster has done some interesting things with this breed of felhound.
- 16,450 XP
Take a flight to Illidari Perch to quickly reach Felbeast Dens. Use the bait and simply wait for several seconds for a Fledgling Felhound to appear. Once it's weakened enough, a special button will appear in the bottom center of your screen for you to trap the demon.
- Covered with leyworm entrails
A fledgling felhound rushes into the cave, lured by the scent of magic.
- Quest completion
- Kira Iresoul says: Give me a moment to inspect this beast, and I can discover its weaknesses.
- Kria Iresoul says: These scales are unlike anything I've seen.
- Kria Iresoul says: This demon clearly has been bred to be resistant to both magical and physical attacks.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.