To the Deeps
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
- Travel to Vashj'ir with Erunak
I assure you the legends are true: Sharas'dal, the Scepter of Tides, was forged around living waters of the Well of Eternity. It gave Azshara dominion over life itself. I have sent shaman throughout the world looking for it, but the only one to ever find it has gone missing.
Wavespeaker Adelee said she had tracked the scepter to the Ruins of Vashj'ir, but we haven't heard from her since.
<Name>! Come with me to the ocean depths. Let's track down our missing shaman and get that artifact!
You will receive:
- 1 94
- 1,480 XP
If you haven't been to this realm before, I have learned a trick or two to give you your "Sea Legs," allowing you to breathe underwater for the duration of our mission here.
Now, let's find out missing <class> and the scepter she was looking for!
- Thrall says: Erunak is familiar with the darkest depths of Azeroth's oceans. He will know how best to proceed.
Talk to Erunak to travel to Vashj'ir.
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: This way. I spent many months in the depths of Vashj'ir during the Cataclysm, it is like a second home to me now.
Arriving at the Ruins of Vashj'ir.
- Erunak Stonespeaker says: Our missing shaman, Wavespeaker Adelee, had tracked the Scepter of Tides to this sunken city before she disappeared.
Patch 7.1.5 campaign
Patch 7.2.0 campaign
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.