To the Other Side
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+75 Order of Embers
Open the Eastern, Southern and Western Gates in Upper Corlain.
- East Gate opened
- South Gate Opened
- West Gate Opened
It looks like the coven is using Corlain as a base of operations. There's no way we'll be able to cut through this many of them without the rest of the Inquisitors.
They must still be stuck behind the wall.
<Class>, there are three smaller footmen gates along the walls into Corlain. See if you can get them open so our allies can make their way through.
You will receive:
What news of the other inquisitors?
All here and accounted for?
Very well, we've no time to waste. We must ride to Waycrest Manor!
Just inside, the Corlain Citizen's Journal starts .
- Inquisitor Sterntide says: Blasted witches and their barriers!
- Inquisitor Sterntide says: Thanks for the assist.
- Inquisitor Mace says: A little help, here?
- Inquisitor Yorrick says: Your alacrity is appreciated, <class>. We will convene with Miss Waycrest.
- Inquisitor Notley says: There you are! Mind lending me a hand here?
- Inquisitor Notley says: Thank you, <class>! I was not looking forward to meeting the end of a pike.
Optional followup chain:
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.