|Location||Eastpoint Tower, Hillsbrad Foothills|
Tog'thar is an orc warrior. He was part of Gol'dir's team investigating the Syndicate in Durnholde Keep, where he has since been held captive. His companion Krusk wanted him rescued. Afterwards, he can be found at the Eastpoint Tower, suffering from the Durnholde Syndrome.
- Nils Beerot says: It has been six weeks since your release. Are you ready to have the shackles removed?
- Drull says: You'll be free to take it off when I die.
- Tog'thar says: I'm with Drull, doc. Laverne and I are happy together. Why try and separate us?
- Nils Beerot says: My official diagnosis is that you are both idiots! IDIOTS I SAY!
- "Get away from here, <Class>, or they'll put you in chains as well."
- "Where is the key to this lock?"
- "Marigen... One of the jailors. He has the key to my bonds."
- Have you freed Drull yet? I don't know where he's being held.
- I will only slow you down, but no pink-skinned humans will keep me from freedom!