|This article is a location stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Tol Dagor is a dungeon in Battle for Azeroth. It is a prison located in an island east of Tiragarde Sound. Tol Dagor used to be a real prison, but some time ago the Ashvane Trading Company bought it. Now it is Priscilla Ashvane's own personal fortress with scumbags on both sides of the bars.
Adhara White is a Tol Dagor escapee.
Once a highly maintained prison, Tol Dagor has since been purchased and run by the Ashvane Company. Now, it serves as indefinite holding for any who would oppose the Ashvane Trading Company.
- Main article: The Sand Queen#Quotes
The party then approaches Tol Dagor's sewer entrance.
- Taelia says: Oof! You had to crawl through this stuff to escape? Try to stay downwind from me!
Upon entering The Drain, a conversation between Ashvane and Korgus is heard.
- Priscilla Ashvane yells: Korgus! Explain to me why you haven't flooded the lower levels and drowned these squabbling rats!?
- Overseer Korgus says: My apologies, Lady Ashvane. I am confident my men will restore order soon.
Making their way further through the Sodden Depths, the conversation continues.
- Priscilla Ashvane says: You'd better be right, or your replacement's first duty will be to watch you drown with the rest of this scum.
- Irontide Thug yells: Intruders are coming through the sewers!
- Main article: Jes Howlis#Quotes
After Howlis' death, a jailer bars the way.
- Ashvane Jailer yells: The beast is dead! Ashvane, secure the upper floors! I'll take care of this thief...
The jailer is killed.
- Taelia says: Well done. Looks like you have things under control.
- Taelia says: We'll finish securing the lower levels while you make your way to the Overseer.
A spotter gives the alarm, and the Ashvane Officer and his men bar the way.
- Ashvane Spotter yells: They're here! Light the munitions!
The officer is killed.
- Proudmoore Elite yells: We've secured the prisoners and established a perimeter. The lower levels belong to us.
Reaching the surface at the Overseer's Redoubt, the Ashvane are everywhere and try to stop the party's progression. They make a last stand right before Valyri's room.
- Ashvane Marine yells: Stand ready, men! They're coming!
- Ashvane Marine yells: Check your fire! I'm looking at you, flame caster. If any of these Azerite munitions explode, we'll all be dust!
The party reaches the Ashvane Armory where they defeat Valyri.
- Main article: Knight Captain Valyri#Quotes
They then make their way to the Overseer's Summit, where they kill Korgus.
- Main article: Overseer Korgus#Quotes
- Taelia says: It seems Lady Ashvane will have an opening for a new overseer after all.
- Taelia says: Now that we have the prison under our control and the keys in our possession, we can begin securing the Azerite and releasing the hostages.
- Taelia says: You do good work... for an escaped fugitive.
Maps and subregions
Notes and trivia
- During alpha, the quest said that the Ashvanes threw anyone in; people they didn't like, people they wanted to keep quiet.
- Tol Dagor shares a number of similarities with the Vault of the Wardens from Legion. Both are prisons which first serve as part of the starting experience, then later dungeons for their respective expansions.
- Tol Dagor is named similarly to Tol Barad, which used to be owned by Kul Tiras, which is also why it shares a similar architecture.
- The uninstanced version of Tol Dagor has its own map like Eye of Azshara, but is considered to be part of Tiragarde Sound.
- During early development, the blockout concept for Tol Dagor had the "Pirate Queen" as a boss. This pirate boss seems to have been moved to the Freehold dungeon as Harlan Sweete. It also included an "Old God room" with a "Squid Face boss", which seem to have been moved to the Shrine of the Storm dungeon.