Too Many Whelps
50 (Requires 48)
Kill 6 Wyrm Reanimators and 12 Frostbrood Whelps at Sindragosa's Fall.
We cannot hope to hold this ground if frostwyrms strafe the skies above us.
Cultists have been raising whelps from the dead nearby. The more of them we eliminate, the fewer monstrosities to breath deadly ice upon our forces.
Put an end to their efforts.
You will receive:
Remain one step ahead or face a swift end.
A job well done, <name>. That should grant us a brief respite.
Find a whelp, kill a whelp.
The reanimators are ONLY found near the skeletons of dragons frozen in the ice - not in the greater quest area.
- Week one:
- Week one dailies:
- Kill 12 Frostbrood Whelps at Sindragosa's Fall.
- We cannot continue to hold these grounds as long as the Scourge's power remains constant. As such, it is necessary we enact preventative measures, namely on those to benefit most from the losses of our allies.
- The unfortunate souls captured in these skirmishes often end up as food for the young whelps. The longer we allow their younglings to feed on the flesh of our allies the longer these attacks continue.
- It's time we break the cycle.
- A job well done, <name>. I look forward to our next endeavor.
- Patch 9.0.2 (TBD): Added.