Stormwind City |
Topper McNabb is a human beggar and former farmer, located in the Trade District of Stormwind City, just up the alley behind the Auction House. He can also be found on the Darkmoon Isle, at the pier on the southernmost point of the island, begging for coins.
- Topper McNabb says: Alms for the poor?
- Topper McNabb says: Help a poor bloke out?
- Topper McNabb says: Could ye spare some coin?
- Topper McNabb says: Shine yer armor for a copper.
- Topper McNabb says: I will gladly pay you on Tuesday for a hamburger today.
- The character of Wimpy in the Popeye cartoons often said this.
- Topper McNabb says: Spare some change for a poor blind man? …What do you mean I'm not blind? …I'M NOT BLIND! I CAN SEE!! It's a miracle!
- Possibly a reference to an Eddie Murphy scene from Trading Places.
- Topper McNabb says: It's all their fault, stupid Alliance army. Just had to build their towers right behind my farm.
- Topper McNabb says: It's all their fault, stupid orcs. Had to burn my farm to the ground.
- In Warcraft III, a common tactic, when playing humans, to prevent the enemy from easily destroying defensive towers was to place farms in front of them so that any enemy melee units would have to first destroy the farms to get to the tower.
- Topper shares his dialogue lines with fellow beggar Morris Lawry.