|This article is a PTR Patch 8.2.0 stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|This article is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Loa of Wanderers,|
The Great Mother,
The Moving Mountain,
the Wandering Bulwark
|Relative(s)||Child of Torcali|
Torcali is the grass, and the bounties that heap the Zandalari's tables. She is the great shaper: Where she walks valleys form, and where she drags her horns rivers form. She does not have a temple because Zandalar itself is her place of worship.
Tales of the Loa
If ya dismiss Torcali,
It be at your folly.
She teaches us de harvest,
She protects us in our home.
We become the smartest,
Our fields are rich with loam.
Brave and true and silent waiting,
Far afield, be fascinating.
Embrace Torcali, if ya be wise.
And finally rest dem weary eyes.
Notes and trivia
- Despite being a prominent loa with a dedicated temple, many followers, and a descriptive plaque like the other loa have, Torcali never appears in-game directly. An unused ID of her exists but was never used.
- The Aspect of Torcali however briefly appears in a world quest.
- She makes a similar appearance during , where she can neither be targeted nor interacted with. Her NPC title is <Loa of Bounty>, but it cannot be seen in the game. In patch 8.2, the ID was repurposed and the title changed into <Loa of Wanderers>.
- The eponym of something related to Torcali is "Torcalin".
- The is a rare bloom thought to resemble the pointed spikes of the direhorn loa's crest.
- Patch 8.1.5 (2019-03-12): Added.