Torment the Weak
|Torment the Weak|
Torment the Weak is an Arcane mage honor talent, available at rank 25. It increases damage dealt by the mage's spells against targets under snare effects such as chills (like that of and ), the spell , or .
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Re-added as an Arcane honor talent. Now causes all spells instead of just Arcane-based ones to deal 15% more damage (up from max 6%). New icon.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): This talent is now a Tier 2 talent, down from Tier 4. Now only affects Arcane Spells. Your Arcane damage spells deal 2/4/6% more damage to snared or slowed targets.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): This talent now also applies to Pyroblast damage.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now works with Arcane Blast and does bonus damage against targets afflicted with any type of slow (such as the combat slow from ).
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Now works correctly when the Mage also knows the Talent.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.