||It is requested that a screenshot or screenshots be included in this article to improve its quality.
- Location: Tomb of Sargeras
- Not to be confused with Tormented Soul, Tormented Soul (Tanaan Jungle), [Tormented Souls], or Tormented Soul (Bwonsamdi's Bargain).
- Main article: Demonic Inquisition
The Tormented Soul is located in Belac's Cells as a part of the Demonic Inquisition encounter.
- Soul Corruption - Inflicts 67500 Shadow damage to all nearby players every 1 sec. for 12 sec.
- The Legion's Prisoner - Remnants of Hope, torment-negating positive energy from the Legion's many imprisoned souls, may appear when the Tormented Soul takes damage.
- Tormented Eruption - Concentrated torment erupts from the prisoner, inflicting 1120000 to 1180000 Fire damage to enemies within 3 yards of each impact.