Tortollans in Distress
120 (Requires 120)
Rescue 6 Tortollan Captives from the blood trolls.
The tortollans tend to stay neutral in most matters. They'll give us details on the Horde's plans if we make a fair trade.
We'll meet afterwards at our other outpost, Redfield's Watch, north of Torga's Rest.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
What else do you need to know?
We've the information we need from the tortollans. We have to push on, time is of the essence.
On accept of both:
- Shandris Feathermoon says: Keeshan, you're allowed to be at ease around me.
- John J. Keeshan says: Ma'am, I read your file from SI:7. You've been alive for more than ten thousand years, fought in more wars than I can ever imagine.
- John J. Keeshan says: Far as I'm concerned, I'm barely worthy of serving next to you. Least I can do is keep quiet and show you respect.
- Shandris Feathermoon says: You are a hero in your own way, Keeshan, from your service in the first three wars to your acts of heroism in Redridge.
- John J. Keeshan says: How does a decorated elven general know about someone like me?
- Shandris Feathermoon says: You're not the only one who requests files from SI:7.
- I thought I was done for back there. You have my thanks, <race>. They still call your kind a <race>, right?
Can you tell us about the Horde's movements in the area?
- Rescued Tortollan says: I can tell you all about the Horde. I just need a little something in return.
- John J. Keeshan says: We just saved your life. What more do you need?
- Rescued Tortollan says: A good story! I was supposed to get great ones from Torga, but now he's dead. Do you have any good stories?
- Shandris Feathermoon says: I have been alive for over 10,000 years and have fought in every war. I saw the original Well of Eternity with my own eyes.
- John J. Keeshan says: And I served across the first three wars, survived being prisoner to a bunch of barbaric orcs, and helped kill a black dragon.
- Rescued Tortollan says: This will be fun! I'll give you what you need to know, and then you can tell me all about your war experiences.
- Rescued Tortollan says: This Areiel you're looking for is in the Necropolis, along with a whole host of Horde! She seemed real bothered by some missive she received.
- Rescued Tortollan says: Said how she should be out killing the Alliance instead of dealing with some nonsense. I knew after that I should leave before making any more deals for stories.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.