The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Greetings, <class>. For some, the hunter is a way of life, a chosen profession. For others, it is something of a pastime, a badge of courage, or a rite of passage depending on your tribe.
- For me, race and profession mean nothing - it is the testing of your spirit and mind that I respect. For one to stand against the forces of nature and test all of their skills is the true mark of honor.
- If you wish to test yourself and earn my respect, then speak to me more.
- Who is this Lar'korwi you spoke of?
- The ravasaur here in Un'goro seems to be related to the raptors of the barrens-- highly intelligent, volatile, and with a sense or code of conduct. The Greatest of there that I have encountered is Lar'korwi. He is one of the most dangerous beasts I've ever seen. In taurahe, Lar'korwi means "Sharp Claw," but that does not do him justice.
- Do not underestimate Lar'korwi if you ever plan on hunting him, but I will help you in any way I can if you do.
You've started down an honorable path, <name>. My ancestors respect your willingness, but you will not have my approval until you have followed through with my tasks.
You know what you must do if you wish to prove yourself a hunter in spirit.
He may be related to Nura Pathfinder.