We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Touch of the Grave
|Touch of the Grave|
Touch of the Grave is an undead racial trait that grants the player's attacks and damaging spells a chance to deal additional damage and heal the player for the same amount. It also allows them to breathe underwater indefinitely. The ability's damage is equal to 50% of the character's Attack Power or Spell Power, whichever is greater.
- This ability can proc when:
- Player deals auto attack (white) melee damage
- Player deals special (yellow) melee damage
- Player deals auto attack (white) ranged damage (with a bow, etc)
- Player deals special (yellow) ranged damage (with a bow, etc)
- Player casts a harmful spell
- Player deals periodic (DoT) damage
- The proc chance is 20%.
- The healing provided by Touch of the Grave will not exceed the remaining life of the target. This means that having it proc on a 5 hp critter, it will only grant you 5 hp regardless of how much damage it actually did.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2015-11-18): "Damage has been increased by 100%."
- Patch 6.2.2 (2015-09-01): Now scales its damage based on 50% of the character's Attack Power or Spell Power, whichever is greater.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now allows undead to breathe underwater indefinitely. Values reduced in stat squish.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added, replacing .