|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
- All your hard work spent mining has made you exceptionally tough, increasing your Stamina by X.
- For other uses, see Toughness (disambiguation).
This is roughly the same bonus to stamina as that given by the crafting professions, making mining very attractive to tanks, particularly those that benefit from extra stamina, such as Blood Death Knights and Guardian Druids. The total stamina can be increased additionally with talents.
|Rank||+Stamina||Health Increase||Skill level||required level|
The Stamina does not appear as an addition (i.e. 100 + 3,) rather it seems to directly increase your Base Stamina (100 becomes 103.)
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Rank 6 now provides more stamina (increased from 50 to 60)
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added character level requirement.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Health bonus changed to Stamina bonus.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.
Other gathering profession-granted skills: