Touring the Front (Alliance)
120 (Requires 120)
Report to Foreman Tully, Lumbering Leo, and Grayson Bell.
The Horde haven't attacked for a while now. Neither have we, honestly. It should be safe to head on out and do some scouting.
Check in with our foremen at the mine and the lumber mill. It'd be good to know that they haven't off and gotten themselves killed, and the trip should give you a bit of a lay of the land.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
Nobody's been slaughtered by the Horde, then? Excellent.
Glad you could make it back safely too, <name>.
Don't forget that flying is possible in Arathi Highlands!
Tully is in Galson's Lode, outside to the northeast:
- <name>, was it? Tully.
- <Foreman Tully extends a calloused hand.>
- Nothing to report here. The Horde continue to be a thorn in our side, and the kobolds continue to be... annoying, but it's nothing we can't handle.
Leo is far to the west at the Highlands Mill:
- Welcome to Highlands Mill, the source of all of Stromgarde's lumber.
- The forests have been quiet today. One of the peasants had a bit of a tussle with a bear, but that's nothing new. You know how it is with peasants.
Captain Brewston said you could give me a tour of the area.
- Grayson Bell says: Don't worry, we aren't going far. I just want to point out some of the spots where we've been dealing with Horde attacks. In case we need you to, you know, kill 'em.
- Grayson Bell says: Over there to the east, that's the Circle of Elements. They've got big stone totems, giant fire elementals, and huge circles on the ground. Shamans love it.
- Grayson Bell says: Over there? That's Newstead. Farm and pasture land. Pretty standard fare.
- Grayson Bell says: Straight ahead, you'll see High Perch, and then beyond it? That's Ar'gorok, my boy. The enemy. The place we need to take over.
- Grayson Bell says: Alright, that's enough. Let's bring her on down.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.