Town Hall (garrison)
- For lore about town halls, see Town hall.
|Initial Build Cost|
|Level 2 Upgrade Cost|
|Level 3 Upgrade Cost|
Alliance tier 3 Town Hall
Horde tier 3 Town Hall
The Town Hall is constructed along with the garrison during one of the beginning quests in Shadowmoon Valley/Frostfire Ridge, and is the location where missions are taken care of and where buildings are constructed and upgraded. It is a permanent garrison fixture. Upgrading the Town Hall is the mechanism by which the garrison itself is upgraded to Tier 2 and Tier 3.
The central hub of all garrison activity. Access to your Architect and Mission Specialist can be found inside.
- Level 1
Unlocks access to a large and small building plot.
- Level 2
Unlocks access to a medium and additional small building plot.
- Level 3
Unlocks access to an additional large, medium and small building plot. Also grants access to 3 custom monuments and a direct transport to Ashran. Pristine archaeology finds can now be exhibited in the Town Hall.
- The mailbox switches sides of the front steps between the level 2 and level 3 Alliance Town Hall. This is only really noticeable when mailing things between alts in different level garrisons.
- Serka refers to the town hall in Frostwall as a great hall. As such, the level 3 Horde Town Hall could be a stronghold.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): New Local Supplies vendors added: Trader Araanda and Trader Darakk.
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): New contract vendors added: Deluwin Whisperfield and Nalya Battlehorn.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.