|Location||Fields of Niuzao, Townlong Steppes|
Townlong Yaks are level 88 yaks provided for .
There are 10 different Townlong Yaks:
- Mean Townlong Yak
- Smelly Townlong Yak
- Angry Townlong Yak
- Stabby Townlong Yak
- Mean Angry Townlong Yak
- Stabby Smelly Townlong Yak
- Angry Stabby Townlong Yak
- Mean Smelly Townlong Yak
- Mean, Smelly, Angry, Stabby, Very Bad Townlong Yak
- Yak Bash Melee range — Inflicts damage to an enemy, knocking it back. Instant. Hits for ~6600 Physical on cloth. Has a knock-up component.
- Musk Cloud — Deals periodic Nature damage to nearby enemies. Ticks once per second for 3779 Nature.
- Focused Strikes Melee range — Slices rapidly at the enemy for 5 sec. Channeled. Triggers...
- *Focused Strike Melee range — Slices rapidly at the enemy, dealing 50% weapon damage. Instant. Hits for 2800-3500 Physical on cloth every 0.5 sec.
- Lumbering Charge — Charges an enemy's location, inflicting Physical damage to all players within 3 yards.
- Scared — Get scared. Instant. Self-"buff". Runs in fear to the exclusion of any attacks.
- Very Bad Yak — Very bad yak. Instant. Increases total health to 542,000. Opens with Lumbering Charge, uses Yak Bash or Focused Strikes. Drops Musk Clouds.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.
|Mean||Smelly||Angry||Stabby||Mean Angry||Stabby Smelly||Angry Stabby||Mean Smelly||Mean, Smelly, Angry, Stabby, Very Bad||Wild|