- Main article: Omnotron Defense System
Toxitron is one of four bosses in the second encounter in the Blackwing Descent raid instance.
- Chemical Bomb — Fires a Chemical Bomb at a random target, causing a Chemical Cloud at the location. Instant cast
- Chemical Cloud — The Chemical Cloud increases damage taken by anything (players and NPCs) in the cloud by 50% and on Heroic inflicts 14625 to 15375 Nature damage every 1 sec.
- Poison Protocol — The Poison Protocol creates a Poison Bomb every 3 sec (25: every 1.5 sec) that will explode after coming in contact with its target or after being killed. Instant cast, 9 sec channel
- Fixate — The Poison Bomb is fixated on you! Poison Bombs are immune to taunt. Toxitron's current aggro target cannot be Fixated.
- Poison Bomb — Inflicts 146250 to 153750 (Heroic: 195000 to 205000) Nature damage to enemies within 0 yards. Cast when a Poison Bomb reaches its target.
- Poison Puddle — Inflicts 11700 to 12300 Nature damage every 1 sec. Spawned at the point where a Poison Bomb explodes.
- Poison Soaked Shell — Applies Soaked in Poison on melee and spell attacks which inflicts 5000 Nature damage every 2 sec. Stacks. Lasts 10 seconds. 1.5 sec cast
- Soaked In Poison — Being Soaked In Poison inflicts 5000 Nature damage every 2 sec and causes spells and abilities to inflict 9750 to 10250 Nature damage to the target.
- Grip of Death — Pulls all nearby enemies to Lord Victor Nefarius' location. When Chemical Bomb is cast, Nefarian will sometimes teleport to the middle of the Chemical Cloud and cast this.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.