Tracking the Enemy
|Level||103 - 110 (Requires 103)|
- First satyr tracks found
- Second satyr tracks found
- Third satyr tracks found
The Idol may be stolen, but there is still hope.
While I was trapped at the shrine, I saw the satyr raiders make off with the relic. Their tracks will still be fresh.
With our heightened senses, we may still be able to pick up their trail.
We must follow their signs through the forest and recover the Idol!
Look what we dragged in.
- 15,500 XP
- Quest accept
- Broll Bearmantle and Sylendra Gladesong shapeshift into their feral forms.
- Sylendra Gladesong says: Use your feral form to heighten your senses. Between the three of us, we can pick up the satyr's trail.
- The two immediately head off.
- First clue
- Darkfiend Assassin says: Out here, no one will hear your screams!
- Broll runs over to the druid adventurer and shapeshifts into .
- Broll Bearmantle says: Don't worry, I'm here!
- The two make quick work of the would-be assassin.
- Broll Bearmantle says: We're on the right track. Keep searching.
- Second clue
- Darkfiend Assassin says: Your god is no match for ours, druid!
- Sylendra Gladesong says: Archdruid! Watch out!
- The second assassin is also dealt with.
- Sylendra Gladesong says: Their hideout should be close. I smell the stench of satyr to the east.
- Third clue
- Broll and Sylendra are near the path leading into Moonclaw Vale, a dead Darkfiend Zealot laying on the ground in front of them.
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.