|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
- Not to be confused with Target Dummy.
- Located in most major cities
-  Old Worlder's Training Dummy
-  Outlander's Training Dummy
-  Northrender's Training Dummy
- [??] Raider's Training Dummy
- Located in Acherus: The Ebon Hold
-  Initiate's Training Dummy
-  Disciple's Training Dummy
-  Veteran's Training Dummy
-  Ebon Knight's Training Dummy
- The Exodar: near Gurrag in The Crystal Hall.
- Darnassus: on the south side of the Warrior's Terrace.
- Ironforge: in the hall between the Great Forge and the Military Ward.
- Stormwind: in the Command Center in Old Town.
Many training dummies will be installed around most, if not all, starting towns. They will help players learn their new abilities, and often are an objective of one of the first few quests new players will receive. These Dummies have low health and will despawn once "killed," reappearing in a second or two.
Players below level 60 (alliance) can use:
which is a level 1 training dummy with a health of 1, but which doesn't decrease when damaged.