Training In The Field (Alliance)
+250 The Silver Covenant
- Icecrown Scourge slain (8)
The tournament is a time for testing your skills against your peers, but we must not forget that the real enemy, the Scourge, will not wait. As you learn to master mounted combat, do not forget to practice the skills that have served you well all these years. Show us that you can face the Scourge with honor and bravery, and you will earn your right to compete in this tournament.
Travel to Icecrown and slay any Scourge you see there, but stay clear of the Bombardment, where you would be overwhelmed.
Have you tested yourself in combat against the Scourge?
You have shown yourself a capable combatant, <name> and you will serve as an example to the rest of the aspirants who clamor to compete on behalf of the Alliance.
- and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (15 seals at 5 per day)
- Players will be offered one of these quests based on their race:
- and complete the daily quests listed below to earn enough to continue. (25 seals at 5 per day)
After completing "", the following quests open up allowing players to repeat the valiant stage of daily quests (steps six and seven) for the other factions with which they have not yet earned the right to champion:
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.