84 (Requires 84)
- Sauranok's Guilt Revealed
- Sauranok the Mystic slain
("Sauranok the Mystic: Talk to the Skyway Peons and find evidence of Sauranok's treachery. Then kill him.")
The Twilight's Hammer agents still lurk within the confines of Orgrimmar. I need someone I trust to collect the final evidence of treachery. <Eitrigg pulls you aside.> I suspect that Sauranok the Mystic is involved. I need you to uncover the truth, <name>. The Twilight's Hammer has placed their agents within the ranks of the workers at the airship docks to spread their lies across th<sic> land. Speak with them. If you find evidence of Sauranok's guilt then show him what happens to traitors of the Horde.
Sauranok, Sauranok. His own visions worked against him. Twilight's Hammer probably corrupted him from afar. Bah! Weak! We'll speak his name no more.
I told him you were investigating the airship docks, <name>. To flush him out. Yes, I used you as bait. You served your Horde well, and deserve a reward for outing this viper from our midst.
Head for the south zeppelin tower that goes to Warsong Hold and Thunder Bluff. Speak to the Suspicious Peon inside.
- Zub zub.
- What? Two zubs not good 'nuff for you, <class>?
- Has a secret cult infiltrated the Orgrimmar skyway?
- Why ask me? I know nothing of the Twilight's Hammer.
- I didn't say Twilight's hammer. YOU said Twilight's Hammer.
- <The peon sweats and twitches.>
- I was ... what I meant ... um, bad!
- I know all about your cult master.
- <The peon's eyes widen in terror.>
- No! You've discovered Sauranok is the new cult leader in Orgrimmar? He told me his secret is safe!
- So it's true? Sauranok IS guilty of treason!
- Suspicious Peon says: Wait, uh - you put words in my mouth! Not fair!
Sauranok enters the tower and instantly kills the peon with a lightning bolt.
- Sauranok the Mystic says: Silence, idiot.
- Sauranok the Mystic says: Hear anything interesting, <name>? Your little revelation about me is about to cost you your life.
- Sauranok the Mystic says: The Twilight's Hammer has agents everywhere! Kill me and a dozen take my place!
- Sauranok the Mystic says: My powers of sight... I beheld the future... I have seen what is to come...
- Sauranok the Mystic says: This world unravels. If you could see the horrors I have seen...
- Sauranok the Mystic says: To serve is madness, but defiance ... impossible!
Other Skyway Peon responses
- Cult? I don't know. Seen some suspicious types lingering around the south zeppelin tower, though.
- I don't know. Don't hit me!
- I don't know nothing! Ask the others.
- I hear strange orcs whispering all the time in the south zeppelin tower. They always shut up when I get near.
- Secret cult? You're not with those creepy orcs who lurk around the south zeppelin tower, are you?
- I'm too dumb to be in a cult. Been that way since I fell off the back of the zeppelin. And hit them propellers. Landed on a rock. They fixed my head up with a metal bowl to make it round and hard.<He thunks his fist against his skull.>Then the lightning done come.
The Twilight's Hammer agents still be wanderin' Orgrimmar. I need someone I trust ta collect the final evidence of treachery.
<Vol'jin pulls you aside.>
I suspect that Sauranok the Mistic be involved. I need you ta uncover the truth, <name>. Da Twilight's Hammer has placed their agents within the workers at the airship docks ta spread their lies across da land. Speak with dem, if ye be findin' evidence of Sauranok's guilt then show him what happens to traitors of the Horde.
Ah, Sauranok, his own visions worked against him. Da Twilight's Hammer mojo probably corrupted em.
I be honest with ye, I told him ye be lookin' around da docks. Yes, you were used for bait, but you were successful. You be servin' the Horde well an' deserve a reward for plucking dis viper from our home.
I haven't given up my search for the Twilight's Hammer agents that lurk here in Orgrimmar. I need someone I can trust to collect the final evidence of treachery.
<Hellscream pulls you aside.>
Sauranok the Mystic - my own most trusted advisor! - is under suspicion. Uncover the truth, <name>, and you'll be rewarded.
I understand Twilight's Hammer has infiltrated workers at the airship docks, to spread their lies all over the continent. Question them. If you discover Sauranok's guilt... Kill him.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Now given by Eitrigg.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Text updated to reflect change in leadership.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Text updated to reflect change in Horde leadership.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.