Transdimensional Warfare: Chapter III
19 (Requires 14)
Kill Archmage Ataeric to bring down the Transdimensional Shield.
- Transdimensional Shield destroyed
<Sylvanas speaks directly through you.>
You must find the being responsible for keeping this dimensional pocket active. Likely that fool, Ataeric... Search the compound for him. Should you find him, do what you must to stop him from channeling his magic. Though he will be unable to attack you directly, he will surely send his minions after you. Defend yourself and bring down that shield!
Had I not witnessed what you did with my own eyes I would not have believed it, <name>. Now, with the Ambermill magi on our side, there is but one thing left to do before we retake Gilneas and send those Alliance dogs running for Stormwind.
- Archmage Ataeric yells: Minions, destroy the interloper! The shield must not come down!
- Destroy Arcane Fiends near Archmage Ataeric to overload the shield!
- Archmage Ataeric yells: You will not succeed, monster! (20%)
- Archmage Ataeric yells: We will... never... give up! (40%)
- Archmage Ataeric yells: The armies of the Alliance will march upon your bones! (60%)
- Archmage Ataeric yells: Lordaeron belongs to the Alliance. You only delay the inevitable... (80%)
- Archmage Ataeric yells: The power...is too much...I cannot hold...any longer... (100%)
- The shield breaks, where Daschla along with a large number of Forsaken troops and catapults are waiting.
- Archmage Ataeric yells: RUN! DO NOT LET THEM TURN YOU!
- Daschla yells: The dimensional barrier is broken! TAKE THEM NOW! FOR THE BANSHEE QUEEN!
- Daschla yells: Rise, magi! Be reborn as Forsaken!
- Daschla reanimates the slain magi at Ambermill as Forsaken.
- Worgen assassins quests:
- & &
- & &
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.