|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Trap Mastery is a passive specialization ability for Survival hunters, available at level 64.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now also reduces the cooldown of all traps and Black Arrow by 6 sec. Number of additional snakes spawned reduced from 6 to 4.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Tooltip now states the correct amount of snakes summoned.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14):
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Now only increases periodic damage done by Immolation and . (Old - All damage)
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Clever Traps (Survival) has been renamed "Trap Mastery."
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Now affects .