Trapping the Leader
90 (Requires 90)
+300 Dominance Offensive
- Shan Kien weakened
It is time to make our move. Go to the Tomb of Shadows, weaken him, and take him captive.
I will stay here in case Garrosh arrives. He must be delayed so that we can take our prize before he destroys it in his anger.
(Shan Kien: The leader of the Korune. Take him alive!)
You will receive:
- 19 84 50
- 236000 XP
- +300 reputation with Dominance Offensive
We managed to capture our quarry.
In truth, though, I am not sure what our next move should be. I will contact the leaders of our allies and see if they have ideas - I don't know that our arcane talents are going to pry the secrets of our mogu captive.
- Shan Kien attacked
- Shan Kien yells: INTERLOPER! Insect! Flea! I shall brush you away!
- Shan Kien defeated
- Shan Kien yells: Fools! I control what makes you fight... Fear, anger, doubt... these are MY weapons!
- Garrosh Hellscream and Fanlyr Silverthorn kill Korune Mutilators and Korune Sha-weavers and enter the Tomb of Shadows. Shan Kien uses Sha Grasp to strangulate the player, Orestes, and Aenea. Garrosh throws Gorehowl at Shan Kien, stunning him.
- Shan Kien yells: AUGH!
- Garrosh Hellscream yells: Pathetic! You and your mogu are nothing to the might of the Horde!
- Garrosh Hellscream yells: Now... if you value your life, scum, you'll tell me what I need to know.
- Garrosh Hellscream yells: Where is the Divine Bell?!
- Shan Kien says: Ha... <cough>... you young races... so impatient, petulant. Orc... you cannot even control yourself... your own rage, your own fear.
- Shan Kien says: How could you hope... <cough>... to control the Bell?
- Garrosh Hellscream yells: Graaagh!
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Fine. You've made your choice, mogu. Now, you die...
- Fanlyr teleports Shan Kien away.
- Fanlyr Silverthorn yells: Garrosh! Stay your hand!
- Fanlyr Silverthorn says: He is our only way to find the bell. We WILL make him talk. Give us time.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: ...Very well. He is yours, Blood Elf.
- Garrosh Hellscream says: But, elf...
- Garrosh Hellscream says: Disrespect me again, and I'll have your head on a pike outside the gates of Orgrimmar.
- Fanlyr Silverthorn says: Well... that was interesting. Let's go meet with Lor'themar back outside.
- On completion
- Lor'themar Theron says: Alright everyone. Make preparations to take the prisoner back to the Vale. We'll be handing him over to Hellscream once he's had some time to cool off.
- Follow-up mail
Baine says he going to stay close to him. Garrosh probably don't trust the tauren chieftain, but he trusts. Keep Baine out of trouble for me. We going to need him.
- Dominance Offensive dailies unlocked
- Friendly 950/6,000:
- Friendly 4,900/6,000:
- Honored 2,850/12,000:
- Honored 6,800/12,000:
- Honored 10,750/12,000:
- Revered 2,700/21,000:
- Revered 6,650/21,000:
- Revered 10,650/21,000:
- Revered 14,500/21,000:
- Revered 18,350/21,000:
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.