87 (Requires 86)
Use "Scrutiny" to set off 10 Riverblade Spike Traps from a safe distance.
- Traps Poked x10
My students tell me the surrounding area is littered with deadly traps, no doubt set by the saurok. Stumbling into one gets you a face full of spikes.
As the saying goes: "The Way is rife with danger - tread lightly, and with scrutiny."
<Koro hands you a long tree branch.>
Here, this is scrutiny.
It should be long enough to set the traps off at a safe distance.
Well, I don't see any spikes in your face. That's a good sign.
- 129000 XP
Saurok are to the west and south. Snakes are in the water. Get within interact distance of the traps (but not too close), then click on "Scrutiny", then the traps to avoid taking damage and get quest credit.
On complete of all three:
- Koro Mistwalker says: Anduin, will you join me? With the saurok threat at bay for now, it's time we discuss our next move.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Certainly.
- Anduin walks over from his position to where Koro is sitting.
- Anduin Wrynn says: There should be plenty of anti-venom, thanks to <name>.
- Koro Mistwalker says: Thank you - both of you. The Red Crane has always symbolized hope to our people, but in his absence, I fear that even my thoughts began to darken.
- Anduin Wrynn says: Think no more on despair, Koro. We have a saying where I'm from: It is darkest just before the dawn.
- Koro Mistwalker chuckles.
- Koro Mistwalker says: That it is. You speak with a wisdom beyond your years. If we get through this, I think I'd like to know more about where you're from.
They both offer quests.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.