Treant (Warcraft III)
- For lore, see Treant.
|Hit point regeneration||Night|
|Hit point regeneration rate||0.5 HP/sec.|
|Life span||60 sec.|
|Produced at||Force of Nature|
|Gold Bounty Awarded||2-4|
|Normal attack:||16 avg.|
|Can attack:||Ground, Structure|
|Night Sight||80 (120*)|
|Movement Speed||220 (260*)|
- Nature's Blessing
- Upgrades all Ancients' and Treants' movement speed and armor.
|Research Cost||Researched At||Requirements||Upgrade Time|
|150 200||Tree of Life||Tree of Ages||60 sec.|
- Gives Night Elves the ability to see as far at night as they do during the day.
|Patch 1.14 (01/07/2004)|
- Patch 1.10 (2003-07-03): Treants created by Force of Nature now benefit from the Nature's Blessing upgrade.
- Patch 1.03 (2002-10-09): Treants now last 60 seconds, down from 75 seconds.
- Patch 1.01 (2002-07-05): Damage reduced from an average of 17 to 16.