Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
- Treessassin's Guise
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Disguises wearer as a tree and removes them from combat. Only usable in the wilds of Draenor. (10 Min Cooldown)
- "Used by tree assassins to assassinate high profile trees. No, really."
Treessassin's Guise is a rare item that turns the character into a tree. It also has the helpful feature of causing the character to leave combat (along with temporarily despawning the character's combat pet).
This item is a reward of . The player needs to have built the Level 2 Lumber Mill garrison building in order to access the quest.
- The specific tree appearance used by the guise is dependent on the Draenor zone the character is currently located.
- The character cannot be targeted while under the item's effect.
- The guise lasts for 1 minute.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Officially a toy and can be found in the toy box.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Treessassin's Guise can no longer be copied using an item like .
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.