||This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
- Please replace the old information with up to date information.
- This may include rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and wikifying.
- Reason: Re-added in patch 8.0.1
- Tremor Totem
- Level 54 shaman ability
- 2.3% of base mana
- 1 min cooldown
- Instant cast
- Summons an Earth Totem with 5 health at the feet of the caster that shakes the ground around it for 10 sec, removing Fear, Charm and Sleep effects from party and raid members within 30 yards.
- It shakes the ground with such force that all manner of spells lose their cohesion.
Tremor Totem is a Shaman totem summoning spell. The totem removes Fear, Charm and Sleep effects of party members within 30 yards of the totem, immediately upon placing the totem and for 10 seconds.
- The usefulness of this totem is specific in PvE but invaluable for those situations. For example, it is excellent versus the corrupted druids in Wailing Caverns, since they can put party members to sleep.
- Although it is an excellent totem for raiding, don't forget it has its PvP uses. Remember to pop it if you see an incoming Succubus!
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Re-added.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer usable while under the effects of Fear, Charm, or Sleep, but its duration has been increased to 10 seconds (up from 6 seconds).
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Tremor Totem can now be used while afflicted by Fear, Charm and Sleep effects, and pulses much more rapidly. Duration reduced to 6 seconds, down from 5 minutes. Cooldown added.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Now correctly pulses every 3 seconds, up from 1 second.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Tremor Totem's duration has been increased from 2 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Patch 2.4.0 (2008-03-25): Tremor Totem now pulses every 3 seconds, down from 4 seconds.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Now creates the appropriate looking earth totem; tooltip updated to clarify what effects it counters; radius of effect increased; now pulses more frequently.
- Patch 0.7 (2004-06-15): Moved to level 18.