||This article is a miscellaneous stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- If appropriate, you might want to import some information from a database site - see Fansites for listings.
- Pages linking here may have clues as to what the page should contain, or perhaps the discussion page.
- Reason: Table with mobs
Trial of Valor is a raid instance located in Stormheim, added in Patch 7.1.0. The portal replaces the portal to Skyhold in the Gates of Valor.
Since Loken's betrayal, Odyn has been trapped within the Halls of Valor as Helya plots in the shadows to claim the souls of his valarjar champions. In recent days, however, great heroes have arrived in the lands of Stormheim in the Legion's wake. Hoping that their might and determination could tip the scales and end Helya's reign, Odyn summons these champions for a final test.
Fly to Valdisdall in Stormheim, and take the south-east road to the Gates of Valor, and enter the Halls. The raid instance is on the right as you enter.
Maps and subregions
- Halls of Valor - Complete Odyn's trial and be chosen as the champions to end Helya's reign.
- Haustvald - Clear the way of Helya's forces and storm through the portal to Helheim!
- Helheim - The savage beast Guarm guards the passage to the throne. Kill it and Helya shall face judgment.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2016-11-16): "There is now a portal to return to the start of the instance in Haustvald, and Odyn will teleport players out of the instance after Helya is defeated."
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Added.