Report to Warden Stillwater at the Sludge Fields in Hillsbrad Foothills.
Warden Stillwater, over at the Sludge Fields, north of here, has sent out a distress signal. The missive wasn't clear, but from what I could make of the letter there's a riot happening at the Sludge Fields and most of the guards have been killed. The warden has warned that any would-be-heroes approach from the back entry, located on the western side of the Sludge Fields.
He's also asked for discretion. He doesn't want news of this little *ahem* uprising to the surface.
Who are you? Did Sylvanas send you? Everything is FINE! Yes, perfectly fine! I've got it all under control!
Well, fine all things considered that is... We've got a few problems that perhaps you could help with, <class>.
Introduction and Azurelode Mine
Optional breadcrumbs:  Empire of Dirt or  Warchief's Command: Hillsbrad Foothills!
-  Welcome to the Machine
-  Trouble at Azurelode &  Glorious Harvest &  Past Their Prime
-  Human Infestation &  Thieving Little Monsters! &  Coastal Delicacies!
-  Deep Mine Rescue
-  Trouble at the Sludge Fields
-  No One Here Gets Out Alive
-  Discretion is Key &  For Science!
- Side quest:  The Battle for Hillsbrad,  Do the Right Thing
-  Little Girl Lost
-  Freedom for Lydon
-  Protocol &  Do it for Twinkles
-  Burnside Must Fall
-  A Blight Upon the Land
Ruins of Southshore
-  Trouble at Southshore
-  Studies in Lethality &  Green Living &  Helcular's Rod Giveth... &  Helcular's Command
- Side quest:  Angry Scrubbing Bubbles, [22G2] Trail of Filth
-  Can You Smell What the Lok'tar is Cooking? (optional breadcrumb)
-  *Gurgle* HELP! *Gurgle*
-  Stormpike Rendezvous
-  Kasha Will Fly Again
- Side quest:  Terrible Little Creatures
-  The Road to Purgation
-  They Will Never Expect This...
-  Heroes of the Horde!
-  Aid of the Frostwolf (breadcrumb in Tarren Mill)
-  Matters of Loyalty
-  March of the Stormpike
-  Breaking the Hand
-  Cry of the Banshee
-  Decimation
-  Infiltration &  Deception and Trickery
-  Domination
-  Stormpike Apocalypse