Trust No One (quest)
91 (Requires 90)
+250 Council of Exarchs
- Discover the Infiltrator's Hideout
Nothing is the same since I returned. There is always whispering - everywhere, whispering. Maraad cannot see it, but there are even traces of fel energy here in Elodor. We have been infiltrated!
I must attend to the Exarch Council, but I need you to investigate. Follow the traces of fel energy that I will illuminate. If there are truly traitors in our midst, they will have to have some sort of hideout. Find it! I will wait for you with the other Exarchs.
- Exarch Maladaar says: Follow the trail. Find our hidden foe.
The ground lights up a trail, so follow it. It passes through the city center, taking a right towards the Altar of Sha'tar before entering a cave.
- Sha'tari Honor Guard says: Where are you going, <class>?
- Sister of Secrets says: Naughty thing, you shouldn't be here...
Take her out and interact with the tome.
A flesh-bound book lies on an unholy altar. Your skin crawls. Maladaar was right!
- 10350 XP
- +250 Council of Exarchs reputation
Optional Garrison Follower conclusion:
Formerly, the Sister would speak when the tome was interacted with.
Sister of Secrets says: You're too late, you poor thing.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.