Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Turbo-Charged Flying Machine
- For general info on all sorts of flying mechanical devices, see flying machine.
- Turbo-Charged Flying Machine
- Use: Teaches you how to summon this mount. This mount changes depending on your Riding skill and location.
- Requires Level 70
- Requires Artisan Riding
- Requires Engineering (375)
The Turbo-Charged Flying Machine is a special Engineering-only epic flying mount. The rare, regular version of this mount is the . (Note that the regular Flying Machine is no longer required as a reagent to craft the Turbo-Charged version, as of patch 3.0.1)
Only the most talented engineers have the courage and the mental stamina to create a flying machine that boasts stability and safety. Turbo-charging one is just crazy!
This item is created with Engineering (375); taught by trainers.
As engineering practice
If you were to accumulate the materials while you were practicing to increase your engineering skill these are the levels at which you would learn to make the assorted components:
- Using /mountspecial while on the ground will cause the machine to plop down and land, shutting down all engines. Using it again will cause it to spring to life again and return to hovering.
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Name changed from "Turbo-Charged Flying Machine Control" to "Turbo-Charged Flying Machine".
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): The material requirement has been replaced by 4x.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Added.