Twilight Shores (2)
|Level||84 (Requires 84)|
|Rewards||4 50 (or 6 57 50 at max level)|
Right then, just hop in the seaplane behind me and I'll fly yeh to the Highlands.
We're to report to a feller named "Lieutenant Fawkes." I've promised the King we'd get there lickety-fast, so I took the liberty of ditchin' any excess weight. Like seatbelts. Parachutes. Maps. Stabilizers. Landing gear.
I never actually "land" these things anyways.
You two are the last thing I expected to see fall from the sky. Highbank is under attack!
Hop on the seaplane.
- Fargo Flintlocke says: Yep! Off we go.
- Fargo sets off through Stormwind. The engine stalls and the plane nearly flies into the wall of the harbor!
- Fargo Flintlocke says: Easy ... does it...
- Fargo flies for the pass between the harbor and the canal district, nearly crashing into the wall above before dropping down into the tunnel, and makes a wide turn over the mage district bearing toward the keep.
- Fargo Flintlocke says: Right then. I hate long plane rides. So I'mma gonna kick in the after-market burners and ignite our entire fuel supply in one go.
- Fargo Flintlocke says: Whatever yeh do... Don't. Black. Out!
- Flintlocke kicks in the afterburners over the trade district and rockets northward. The player does wind up passing out, however. The next thing the player is aware of is hearing a crash. The player opens its eyes to see the burning seaplane jammed between the mast and crow's nest of an icebreaker! Sitting up, the player looks over to the left and sees Fargo looking at it, somewhat sheepishly.
- Fargo Flintlocke says: Oh, like you coulda done any better.
Talk to Fawkes. Welcome to Highbank!
- Removed in patch 7.0.3:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.