|Affiliation(s)||Ironforge, Bael'dun, Operation: Shieldwall|
He first appeared as General Twinbraid representing Ironforge and Bael'dun. He was later promoted to the head general of Lion's Landing as High Marshal Twinbraid during the Alliance's campaign in Pandaria.
World of Warcraft
This section concerns content related to the original World of Warcraft.
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
General Twinbraid is a level 30 dwarf found at Bael Modan in the Southern Barrens. He is usually accompanied by two Twinbraid's Bodyguards. He was formerly the leader of Bael'dun Keep and was a staunch ally to the Alliance when they launched their invasion campaign of the Southern Barrens with the intent of creating a military supply chain between Theramore and night elf territory. When Bael'dun Keep was blown up by the Horde, Twinbraid survived its destruction but was furious at the death of his son Marley Twinbraid: a military scout and amateur archaeologist who died from a plane crash caused by the Horde. The General found the corpse of Weezil Slipshadow, a Bilgewater Cartel goblin, in the ruins of Bael'dun Keep. Concluding that the Horde was responsible for his people being massacred at Bael Modan, he sends an adventurer to exterminate every goblin worker they can find in Frazzlecraz Motherlode in retaliation. Afterwards, he has his agent blow up the mine in Frazzlecraz Motherlode to have the goblins suffer like his people and to prevent the Horde from having its resources. Following General Hawthorne's death, General Twinbraid took command of the Alliance armies in Fort Triumph.
In Horde questing of the Southern Barrens storyline, it is revealed that Gann Stonespire, a tauren who parted ways with the Horde to seek vengeance against the dwarves for destroying his tribe and Camp Taurajo, and the Horde player, were behind the destruction of Bael'dun Keep; Weezil had agreed to aid Gann in his cause.
Mists of Pandaria
This section concerns content related to Mists of Pandaria.
For his service in the Southern Barrens campaign, Twinbraid was promoted to High Marshal and became the head general of Lion's Landing. According to his journal, Twinbraid is hunting Warlord Bloodhilt whom he mistakenly blames for the death of his son. Twinbraid relishes a chance at vengeance against the Horde. Despite himself attacking civilians, Twinbraid also claims that stopping the Horde will save the lives of innocent young pandarens from dying by Horde violence as his son did. During the Lion's Landing scenario, the Horde attacked the base and Twinbraid, Taylor, the SI:7 rescue team, and Alliance adventurers successfully repelled the Horde invasion. Later on Wrathion sends Horde heroes to kill Twinbraid in .
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Lion's Landing (scenario)||93||11,818,230|
- Objective of
- Krasarang Wilds
- Cannonball Spin - The caster whirls around, dealing damage to enemies within 8 yards every 1 sec for 7 sec. While whirling, movement speed is reduced by 50%.
- Explosives Plunger - Sets off a stick of dynamite that causes AOE damage and leaves behind a fire.
- Lion's Landing scenario
- Charge — Charges an enemy, inflicting normal damage plus a bonus.
- Commanding Shout — Increases maximum health of all party members within 20 yards by 10%. Lasts 2 min.
- Shockwave — Sends a wave of force in front of the warrior, causing damage and stunning all enemy targets within 10 yards in a frontal cone for 4 sec.
- Thunderclap — Inflicts Nature damage to nearby enemies, increasing the time between their attacks and slowing their movement speed for 6 sec.
- He may or may not have been a part of the Explorer's League. Given the fact that he was a military officer, he may have come from the Ironforge's army instead of the League.
- He may be related to Dame Twinbraid.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2014-10-17): "High Marshal Twinbraid should now be able to hit Horde players with explosions again."
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Health nerfed by 90% (from 130.8M to 13.1M)
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added in Krasarang Wilds.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Updated for the Southern Barrens.
|Krasarang Wilds||Lion's Landing scenario||Southern Barrens||Original|