|Affiliation(s)||Ironforge, Bael'dun, Operation: Shieldwall|
|Occupation||General, High Marshal|
Twinbraid was a dwarven warrior of the Alliance. He first appeared as General Twinbraid representing Ironforge and Bael'dun. He was later promoted to the head general of Lion's Landing as High Marshal Twinbraid during the Alliance's campaign in Pandaria.
World of Warcraft
Prior to the events of the game, after the forces of the Bael'dun group occupied tauren territories and began their disruptive excavation operations, they drove out the Stonespire tribe, displacing or killing many innocent tauren. As a commander, Twinbraid was presumably the one who ordered the attack on the tauren tribe.
The general was now found at Twinbraid's Patrol, accompanied by several bodyguards. He was a staunch ally to the Alliance when they launched their invasion campaign of the Southern Barrens with the intent of creating a military supply chain between Theramore and night elf territory.
When Bael'dun Keep was blown up by the Horde, Twinbraid survived its destruction by being away, but was furious at the death of his son Marley, a military scout and amateur archaeologist who was killed in a plane crash when Bael'dun Keep was destroyed. After this, Twinbraid decided the Horde had made things personal.
An Alliance adventurer found the corpse of Weezil Slipshadow, a Bilgewater Cartel goblin, in the ruins of Bael'dun Keep. Concluding that the Cartel was responsible for his people being massacred at Bael Modan, Twinbraid sent the adventurer to exterminate every goblin worker they could find in Frazzlecraz Motherlode in order to teach them what it means to be a part of the Horde. Afterwards, he had his agent blow up the mine there to have the goblins suffer like his people, burying them alive in their lode, and to prevent the Horde from having its resources. Following General Hawthorne's death, General Twinbraid took command of the Alliance armies in Fort Triumph.
In Horde questing of the Southern Barrens storyline, it is revealed that Gann Stonespire, a tauren who parted ways with the Horde to seek vengeance against the dwarves for all the damage they had done and the destruction of Camp Taurajo, and Horde player, were behind the destruction of Bael'dun Keep; Weezil had agreed to aid Gann in his cause.
Mists of Pandaria
For his service in the Southern Barrens campaign, Twinbraid was promoted to High Marshal and became the head general of Lion's Landing in Pandaria. According to his journal, Twinbraid claimed that stopping the Horde would save the lives of innocent young pandaren from dying by Horde violence as his son did, and so he was hunting Warlord Bloodhilt whom he mistakenly blamed for the death of his son. He also relished his a chance at vengeance against the Horde.
During the Lion's Landing scenario, the Horde attacked the base and Twinbraid, Taylor, the SI:7 rescue team, and Alliance adventurers successfully repelled the Horde invasion. Later on Wrathion sends Horde heroes to kill Twinbraid in .
|Location||Level range||Health range|
|Lion's Landing (scenario)||93||11,818,230|
- Objective of
- Krasarang Wilds
- Cannonball Spin — The caster whirls around, dealing damage to enemies within 8 yards every 1 sec for 7 sec. While whirling, movement speed is reduced by 50%.
- Chaingun — Fires a constant barrage of bullets in a cone in front of the caster. Enemies within this area take 18 physical damage every second they remain inside. Lasts 6 sec.
- Explosives Plunger — Sets off a stick of dynamite that causes AOE damage and leaves behind a fire.
- Sound the Alarm — Dealing damage to targets within 8 yards every 5 sec. Slowed by 0%.
- Lion's Landing scenario
- Charge — Charges an enemy, inflicting normal damage plus a bonus.
- Commanding Shout — Increases maximum health of all party members within 20 yards by 10%. Lasts 2 min.
- Shockwave — Sends a wave of force in front of the warrior, causing damage and stunning all enemy targets within 10 yards in a frontal cone for 4 sec.
- Thunderclap — Inflicts Nature damage to nearby enemies, increasing the time between their attacks and slowing their movement speed for 6 sec.
- He may or may not have been a part of the Explorer's League. Given the fact that he was a military officer, he may have come from the Ironforge's army instead of the League.
- He may be related to Dame Twinbraid.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2014-10-17): "High Marshal Twinbraid should now be able to hit Horde players with explosions again."
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Health nerfed by 90% (from 130.8M to 13.1M)
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added in Krasarang Wilds.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level increased from 30 to 36.
|Krasarang Wilds||Lion's Landing scenario||Southern Barrens||Classic|